Graduate Internship in London
An opportunity for recent graduates from UK and abroad to gain work experience in London for up to 6 months.
why graduate programme?
Internship and Tier 5 Visa Sponsorship
Our Graduate Internship Program helps final year international students, and recent graduates, from universities around the world to gain commercial work experience in London for up to 6 months.
We work with over 500 companies and we will match you with an internship opportunity in London, based on your preferences.
We will organise your Tier 5 visa sponsorship for the duration of the internship.
Maximise your employability and bridge the gap between academia and the professional world.
Applications in 2018
Sponsored in 2018
Due to visa restrictions, this program does not cover the Healthcare or Hospitality industries.
Stories From Our Alumni
Eligibility & Process
Eligibility and Application Process
- Be 18 years or older
- Be a national of a country outside of the European Economic Area
- Be a recent graduate, who has graduated within 12 months of your intended internship start date
- Be willing to make your Tier 5 application at the UK embassy in your home country (switching visas within the UK is not permitted i.e Tier 4 to Tier 5)
- Not have completed the same internship before with the same employer
- Fill in our online application and pass our Skype interview
Online Application and Skype Interview
Submit an online application and schedule a Skype interview with our Recruitment Team.
Offer and Acceptance
If you successfully pass the interview, you will receive an offer for a place in the program. You will then have 5 days to pay the deposit ( £450/ $650 ) and accept the offer. Once you have accepted the offer, we will begin working on matching you to an employer for an internship.
Fees & Inclusions
Program Cost and Inclusions
- The fee is due if you successfully pass our Skype interview and wish to go ahead with a
6 monthinternship in London
- 50% of the remaining program fee is due once you receive an offer letter from the company you will be interning with
- The remaining 50% is due once we have obtained a Certificate of Sponsorship for your Tier 5 Internship Visa.
Guaranteed Internship: If you successfully pass our Skype interview and accept our offer for a place on our program, you are guaranteed an internship in London.
Visa Sponsorship: Your Tier 5 Visa Sponsorship to do an internship in London is included in the program fee.
Visa Support: We will provide you with step-by-step assistance throughout the whole process, including the visa application.
To ensure you are progressing in your internship
Single Point of Contact
You will get a single point of contact at Capital Placement from start to finish
24/7 emergency support in London
Anything else that we can do to help you settle in London, including helping you find accommodation in London
Comprehensive medical insurance for 6 month programme
Not Included: Visa Application Fee ($330/£244) & and any fast-track application fees. Your flight tickets to and from London. Your accommodation in England.
Speak to us to discuss the best options for you or start your online application Today!