Launch your career with our award-winning paid Architecture internships
Build Your Architecture Career
Our architecture internships will help you gain the relevant experience you need to unlock your potential and kick-start your career.
Learn how to do 3D visualization and renderings, research and building physical models whilst developing soft skills such as communication, human relations and leadership.
Key Skills For This Industry
- Human relations
- Analytical & problem-solving skills
- Design skills
- Architectural rendering
- Market research
- Knowledge of building laws and codes
Career Paths You Can Take In Architecture
- Architecture Analyst
- Architecture Development Associate
- Architecture Management Consultant
- Architecture adviser
- Management Consultant
- Project Manager
- Marketing Executive
- Corporate Law
At The Glance
were offered full-time roles within 6 months of completing their internships
years worth of experience
Help outline project plans including time scales, budget and allocation of resources to ensure that the client’s design specifications are met.
Learn to develop and create 3D visualization and renderings for client projects. You’ll also assist with all phases of design including presentations, study models and construction document preparation.
Ensure all projects are up to date on codes and regulations for construction by researching zoning laws and regulations. You may also carry out research into creating environmentally friendly designs or historical building preservation.
- Conduct research on zoning laws and regulations
- Design presentations & study models
- Create 3D visualizations and rendering
- Assist with all phases of design including construction document preparation
- Work closely with your team to communicate project needs
Types Of Programs Available For This Industry
Kick-start your architecture internship with a paid remote internship that allows you to intern with global companies from the comfort of your own home.
6+ month International Internship
Build a global career with our paid 6+ month international internship in architecture.
Get A Head Start In Your Career
- The Architecture Reference & Specification Book: Everything Architects Need to Know Every Day by Julia McMorrough
- Architecture: Form, Space, & Order by Francis D.K. Ching
- 101 Things I Learned in Architecture School By Matthew Fredrick