Data Analyst Internships
Kick-start your career with our award-winning paid Data Analyst internships
Build Your Data Analyst Career
Our data analyst internships will help accelerate your career by immersing you in an exciting and challenging internship from 6 weeks up to 6 months long.
Get hands-on technical training, learn how to extract and interpret data, build models to predict consumer behavior and help with data visualization.
Key Skills For This Industry
- Great written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of Google BigQuery
- Critical thinking
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to analyse, model and interpret data
Career Paths You Can Take As A Data Analyst
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Data scientist
- Data Analyst
- Quantitative Analyst
- Data Engineer
- Marketing analyst
- Data Technician
At The Glance
were offered full-time roles within 6 months of completing their internships
years worth of experience
Conduct Market Research
Create and gather various data points for market research to help create reports that allow companies to effectively identify and communicate trends and predictions using relevant data.
Use a variety of statistical tools to be able to interpret data sets and present this information to various stakeholders across the business.
- Provide Strategic Solutions
- Build Client Relations
- Develop Strategies
- Identify Data Analyst opportunities
- Conduct Market Research
- Assist with drafting Data Analyst plans & pitches
Types Of Programs Available For This Industry
Kick-start your data analyst internship with a paid remote internship that allows you to intern with global companies from the comfort of your own home.
6+ month International Internship
Build a global career with our paid 6+ month international internship in data analyst.
Get A Head Start In Your Career
- Principles, Statistical and Computational Tools for Reproducible Data Science Offered By Harvard University
- Data Science: Machine Learning Offered By Harvard University
- Foundations of Business Strategy Offered By The University of Virginia
- Python Course: Python Fundamentals for Data Science Offered by Dataquest
- Python Data Science Handbook By Jake VanderPlas
- Think Stats By Allen B. Downey
- R for Data Science By Garret Grolemund and Hadley Wickham