Logistics & Supply Chain Internships
Kick-start your career with our award-winning paid Logistics & Supply Chain internships
Build Your Logistics & Supply Chain Career
Grow your knowledge about logistics & supply chain with our logistics & supply chain internship program from 6 weeks up to 6 months.
Learn to use data from IT systems to evaluate performance and quality, plan improvements, develop business by gaining new contracts, analyzing logistical problems and produce innovative solutions.
Key Skills For This Industry
- Inventory management
- Transportation management
- Project management
- Ability to see the bigger picture
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication
- Information technology & automation knowledge
- Understanding of economics and market dynamics
Join our global alumni community
Career Paths You Can Take In Logistics & Supply Chain
- Quality Manager
- Strategic Sourcing Manager
- Commodities Management
- Procurement Manager/Specialist
- Production Warehouse Manager
- Logistics Administrator
- Logistics Director
- Transport Administrator
At The Glance
were offered full-time roles within 6 months of completing their internships
years worth of experience
- Warehousing and Storage Management
Provide support processing, packaging and shipping orders accurately. Assist in organising stocks and maintaining inventory—support with inspecting products for defects and damages. Examine ingoing and outgoing shipments.
- Distribution and Inventory Management
Manage all supplies for the organisation, ensuring the administration team logs all incoming and outgoing supplies and any discrepancies are investigated and reported. Establish the process of procurement and delivery for project supplies to office/sites/training/events, ensuring all items are logged in and any extra supplies are returned to the office and logged correctly where necessary.
Assist with planning, implementing and controlling efficient, effective flow and storage of goods and services from the beginning point of external origin. Review and select transportation routes to maximise economy by combining shipments or consolidating warehousing and distribution.
Establish a clear procurement plan ensuring that requests are managed effectively, ensuring sufficient time is provided to complete all necessary processes or systems to evaluate or select suppliers. Assist with developing material costs forecasts or standard cost lists. Monitor forecasts and quotas to identify changes or to determine their effect on supply chain activities. Manage the process of procurement and delivery of project supplies.
- Quality Audits
- Project management services for process improvement and technology solutions
- Create control plans
- Analyse various types of data and recommend costs savings by analysing warehouse proficiencies.
Types Of Programs Available For This Industry
Kick-start your logistics & supply Chain internship with a paid remote internship that allows you to intern with global companies from the comfort of your own home.
6+ month International Internship
Build a global career with our paid 6+ month international internship in logistics & supply chain.
Get A Head Start In Your Career
- Managing Supply Chain Operations by Lei Lei, Leonardo DeCandia, Rosa Oppenheim, and Yao Zhao
- Strategic Supply Chain Management: The Five Core Disciplines for Top Performance By Shoshanah Cohen and Joseph Roussel
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management by Martin Christopher