Management Consulting Internships
Unlock your potential with our award-winning paid Management Consulting internships
Build Your Management Consulting Career
Our management consulting internships provides interns with hands-on experience with firms involved in planning corporate strategy, marketing, human resources management, information technology, accounting and finance.
Learn how you can intern from 6 weeks up to 6 months long below.
Learn directly from the management consultants and industry experts.
Key Skills For This Industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Project management
- Leadership skills
- Conflict resolution
- Time management
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent with negotiation
Career Paths You Can Take In Management Consulting
- Management / Administration
- Business Personal
- Research, Campaigns & Communications Assistant
- Volunteer Management
- Head of Safeguarding
- Board Member
At The Glance
were offered full-time roles within 6 months of completing their internships
years worth of experience
- Corporate Strategy
Provide insight on effective planning strategies. Evaluate existing documents, including vision, mission statement and business plan to assess the company position. Assist in identifying and developing strategies to help leverage critical capabilities. Determine growth strategy by evaluating current opportunities in the market and identifying potential revenue streams.
Analysing technology requirements within companies and giving independent and objective advice on the use of IT structures. Work with clients to define the scope of a project, plan timescales and the resources needed. Design, test, install and monitor new systems, preparing documentation and presenting progress reports to customers
- Human Resources Management
Assist with the development and coordination of recommended changes regarding workflow and processes. Develop methods for compiling and analyzing data for reports and special projects. Conduct audits of HR activities to ensure compliance. May present training sessions related to specific HR programs.
- Conduct analysis and present recommendations
- Carry out research and data collection
- Prepare business proposals and presentations
- Work with clients to define the scope of the project and timelines
Types Of Programs Available For This Industry
Kick-start your management consulting internship with a paid remote internship that allows you to intern with global companies from the comfort of your own home.
6+ month International Internship
Build a global career with our paid 6+ month international internship in management consulting.
Get A Head Start In Your Career
- The McKinsey Way by Ethan Rasiel
- Case Interview Secrets: A Former McKinsey Interviewer Reveals How to Get Multiple Job Offers in Consulting By Victor Chang
- Key Management Models: The 60+ Models Every Manager Needs to Know By Gerben Van den Berg, Marcel Fulco
- The Strategy Skills Podcast
- The McKinsey Podcast: Insights from Experts on Business & Management
- Case Interview Preparation & Management Consulting | Strategy | Critical Thinking